It was the exclamation I released when I read the theme of essays Uol-September, for students who will face the ENEM-National High School Examination! Fall in laughter! Clueless, rude, bizarre and stupid!
And this comma?
But then they put a comma when logic asks for a question mark there or that it, where it was positioned, at the end of the two grammatical structures.
Who created such a theme is totally devoid of intelligence, opportunism and bad character. But, smart, very clever, I admit.
"Among the municipalities of all states, including the Federal District, which sent the data, 2,533 declared that they pay teachers a salary of at least the national floor value, representing 45% of the total of 5,570 Brazilian municipalities."
With a diagnosis of this: HOW TO IMPROVE EDUCATION, WITHOUT VALUING THE TEACHER?
Stop and breathe and process the information before we unveil the theme uol-ENEM
Without valuing the teacher, how to improve education? is the real issue behind the UOL / ENEM theme. The students will give a super favor with their innovative ideas or not, for an ultra-neoliberal "project of nation" established after the dismissal of President Dilma, who froze public spending for 20 years. First measure of the government Michel Temer-PMDB and allies, PSDB, DEM, PR, PRB, PP (and 20 parties and politicians involved in Lava jet crimes, including PT) approving Constitutional Amendment PEC nº 241 (Federal Chamber) and PEC nº 55(Senate) on 13 December 2016.
There is no intention to value the teacher who will remain working in poor material conditions and precarious infrastructures, unworthy salaries, disrespected by students and family, without the minimum protection of life, or bullying and cyberbullying of government and media, students and families! IMPROVING AND VALUING EDUCATION AND TEACHERS are actions that are outside the current political horizon and any other if the current government remains in control of the three powers, including LEGISLATIVE, EXECUTIVE, JUDICIAL, even Federal Public Prosecutor; with all the corrupt politicians and their executives in high positions from first to last step.
"It is inappropriate for a government that has not been elected to propose such radical measures," Philip Alston, UN Rapporteur for Extreme Poverty.
Petism and its populist discourse did not contradict neo-liberals or bankers nor impede privatizations and blessings for national and / or foreign capitalists. His biggest mistake in history was to let the mutt people feel like people, citizens, dignitaries, creators and entrepreneurs! And this was unforgivable, a true revolution: the great Lula / PT enigma, in the words of Emir Sader.
To keep the Brazilian people physiologically as cattle reels, hungry material, educationally and spiritually, "looking for a doctor somewhere" and "a Brazil that eats with silverware and another that only eats with the hands" is the conditio sine qua non (essential, necessary) to maintain the status quo rich X poor; favelas X mansion; They X We; Lula of the poor X (?) Of the rich by 2018 and seculum seculorum (for all ages), amen!
in the late Sixties in the "first world" capitalist countries. Meanwhile in Brazil industrialization, in addition to the "economic miracle" of the early 1970s, has given rise to a middle class, strengthening the class of teachers, doctors and health professionals, banking, metallurgists, electricians, road, subway, and a "new unionism" of mass, combative and also popular movements such as the MST-Movements of the Landless and resurgence, strengthening and creation of the new parties of the left, among them the Party of the Workers (1983).
The guns used? Sub-investments in key areas such as health, education, public safety, basic sanitation, public transportation, housing, middle-class wage burdens, lowering of minimum income and income transfer to the rich through benefits and tax exemptions, and establishing PPPs - private public partnerships, where the state enters with BNDS money and entrepreneurs with ideas and projects. See case Eike Batista, the serial entrepreuner.
who came outsourcing through the DESIGNATION or temporary contracts.
Destroying the power of HEALTH AND EDUCATION PROFESSIONALS took place in the late 1970s and especially in the 1980s and 1990s in an abject and execrable way with broad support from the military and the support of the media. DEVALORIZING the work and importance of health and education professionals was easy, quick and pitiless by turning classes into villains, using long strikes, playing daily on all radio and television programming, population against doctors and teachers or accusing labor claims as a political game. The strikes were presented as of interest to the left, mainly linked to the PT. The "atomic bomb" on these categories came with a reduction of public tenders, funding cuts and "outsourcing" or increase of temporary contracts, also known as designations. The result is in the Census of Inep, since 2007, year that instituted the National Institute of Studies and Educational Research. The result of such policies resulted in the general precariousness of Education in Brazil, which had a brief respite in the policies of Lulism / Petismo, but they fell in disgrace with the dismissal of Dilma Rousseff in 08-08-2015. The new education reform prompts the discrediting of disciplines that can lead the student to think, criticize, and oppose the establishment, that is, "the ideological, economic, political and legal order that constitutes society, the State; social elite that controls the wealth produced by the people, controls the economy, political power "and of course, the people!
This is the "school without party", translated into the elimination of petistas (and any left thought) in all sectors of the school: from canteen to administration; of teachers and students; denying students the right to think, criticize, rebel and revolt with theft and degradation of the nation. Forging conservative voluntarism and workers, "conservative soldiers," vigilantes against ideologies that preach pluralism and multi-diversity racial, cultural, religious, sexual, partisan, democracy, freedom, caring for one's neighbor; denying historical facts such as the military dictatorships that took place in Vargas' Brazil (1937-1945 coup) and the military dictatorship (coup of 1964-1984); preaching the inferiorization of blacks, mestizos, women and praising military intervention or US intervention on Brazilian soil, despising our Federal Constitution and national sovereignty!
1.BRASIL. CONGRESS ON FOCUS. Tiririca. Francisco Everaldo Oliveira Silva is a clown, singer, comedian, used as a "pull-vote", that is, celebrity votes or outburst as happened with the Tião monkey in 1989. His motto in 2010. Worse than what is not the illiterate and illiterate reached 1,300 million votes. "Accused by an electoral prosecutor of having omitted information that he was illiterate, Tiririca had to take a test to prove that he could read and write (a mandatory condition for someone to run for an elective office in the country.) The case was only filed by the Supreme Court Federal Supreme Court (STF) in November 2008. The ministers of the Brazilian Judiciary's maximum court concluded that he has "rudimentary knowledge of writing and reading" and that to withdraw his registration would be a discriminatory decision. "Http://congressoemfoco.uol.com .br / noticias / tiririca-termra-mandate-with-100-of-presence-but-without-ascending-of-
2. BRAZIL. On the historical formation of Brazil, especially on miscegenation see: HOLANDA, Sérgio Buarque de. Roots of Brazil.pdf; Freyre, Gilberto. House-large and Senzala. http://www.usp.br/cje/anexos/freire_gilberto_casa_grande_senzala.pdf and RIBEIRO, João Ubaldo, Long live the Brazilian people.
3. Bolsomínios, nickname given to followers and defenders of the political platform of Jair Bolsonaro, homophobic federal, racist, misogynist, armed (supposedly lobbyist of billionaires of arms industries) and anti-Federal Constitution 1988 by requesting military intervention and preaching military dictatorship in a country that opted for democracy and the Democratic Rule of Law. Bolsomiones alludes to the minions, character of the movie My evil favorite who love to follow evil and suffer from intelligence.
4. BRAZIL. MBL x ARTISTS AND GLBT WORKS. Exhibition canceled by the imposition and closure and threats of the MBL group to the Santander bank that ceded and canceled the Queer Museum Exhibition at Santander Cultural in Porto Alegre (RS) "The exhibition, curated by Gaudêncio Fidelis, gathered 270 works of 85 artists that approached the LGBT themes, gender issues and sexual diversity The works - which span the historical period from the mid-twentieth century to the present - are signed by such great names as Adriana Varejão, Cândido Portinari, Fernando Baril, Hudinilson Jr., Lygia Clark, Leonilson and Yuri Firmesa. " About international repercussions see https://brasil.elpais.com/brasil/2017/09/11/politica/1505164425_555164.html
5. TO UNDERSTAND THE MBL you need to know who is behind the group by funding and giving training for acting through Students for Liberty and Atlas Network. See https://ocafezinho.com/2017/07/27/international-release-releases-of-the-new-religious-rights-with-os-irmaos-koch/ "Guardian report published yesterday, emphasizes that several members of MBL, one of the main agents of this new right, responsible for the street demonstrations in favor of the coup, were trained and financed by organizations that receive funds from the Koch brothers, owners of industries related to the oil and derivatives sector.
6. BRAZIL. MINISTRY OF EDUCATION / INEP. School Census of Basic Education. 2016. Statistical notes. Brasília-DF / February 2017; Education Census in Brazil, available on the Lemann Foundation website. http://www.fundacaolemann.org.br/dia-da-educacao
7. BRAZIL. About this research see: https://educacao.uol.com.br/noticias/2013/06/04/menos-de-1-das-ascolas-brasileiras-tem-infraestrutura-ideal.htm, http: // simaojacinto This is the result of a study done by the researchers Joaquim José Soares Neto, Girlene Ribeiro de Jesus and Camila Akemi Karino, from UnB (University of Brasília), and Dalton Francisco de Andrade, from the UFSC (Federal University of Santa Catarina), titled "A scale for measuring school infrastructure".
8. on the national teacher salary floor see https://g1.globo.com/educacao/noticia/piso-salarial-dos-professores-sera-de-r-229880-em-2017-afirma-ministro.ghtml, https://g1.globo.com/educacao/noticia/maioria-dos-municipios-nao-paga-o-piso-salarial-a-os-professores-diz-mec.ghtml