* Hi people forgiveness for my terrible english and thanks google translate.
What would be a disgrace, an unthinkable human throwback to the First World, as it is populism-colonels and high degree of political and administrative corruption practices abject holding the population in perpetual state of cattle, beggar and mutt!
Or one who only eats with his hand?
Or is that Brazil is not eating
The fat in Brazil contradiction?
The Brasil thar beats tin drum
Or hitting wallet at the station? "
• The Brazilians have a passion for luxury ;
• The poverty and misery of millions may generate billions of dollars ... ;
• The slums can save the world ... capitalist ;
• Lethargy and low politicization of the Brazilian people is through the disempowerment AND DISQUALIFICATION OF CITIZENSHIP ;
• The classic middle class and the bourgeoisie stink and are undesirable in the current phase of flexible accumulation ;
• It is extremely easy to create a " new middle class " metaphysical totally detached from reality midiatizando him feel "middle class " with nothing ;
• Outsourcing [ of citizens , labor, labor , businesses , public services , public servants , the human spirit , etc. ], is a lifestyle and healthy form of government for capital named for me Life Style 1.99 or Life Style 99P .
and 200 million citizens why not apply the same modus operandi in First World countries in crisis?
"Study by the IFC (International Finance Corporation) private institute linked to the World Bank and IDB (Interamerican Development Bank) on how world poverty is a potential market of capital, ie, poverty can generate lots of wealth. The study says that "the four billion people living in poverty has a purchasing power of $ 5 trillion"! "Http://marinasdasilva.blogspot.com.br/2012/12/brazilfmibid-investindo-alto-na -pobreza.html
The disempowerment of the people is by confining citizenship to the mere act of voting every two years and culminates with the push button that emits no proof for voters about the actual destination of your vote! No representatives [there is no opposition between political] the country is easily dominated by companies holding the economic power! Is the empire of corruption !
What the First World want thes Brazil is ... donwloading this sordid and disgusting way to govern and administer, the disempowering citizenship, killing processes of growth and human development in sub-investment in key areas such as health, education, culture, security, housing, leisure, etc.; extinguishing the Middle Class Classical "; ravaging the world of work feeding two classes of workers : outsourced and slaves! Outsourcing in Brazil is synonymous with precarious work, low paid, poor conditions and labor relations, lack of legislation (there are only 331 to regulate the scoresheet as extensive category).The humanity of individuals is brought to minimum consumption necessary to survival, a return to the ape ! Household debt is brutal for both food speculation, real estate, as the overvaluation of products and in consumer fraud .
Outsource life is possible the ponce, classless, faux, generic to basic human needs! The media has a strong role in the social formation of mind in life style 1.99 in both TV and the printed newspaper! Atrophied, human life confined in class C wants and needs, into lethargy by the constant replication of landscapes of fear as forged in revolt busão/Jun.13
"New York, with 8.3 million inhabitants, is overwhelmingly Democratic and houses a multiethnic population, with 33.3% white, 25.5% black, 28.6% Hispanic and 12.7% Asian. (...) proposed, is increase taxes for wealthy new Yorkers to fund a garden for children for children from 4 years to build 200,000 affordable housing and maintenance of community hospitals. (... ) De Blasio's critics accuse him of "populism" and have made a "racist" campaign. He is also attacked by! his "limited experience in senior executive"